Atlanta Paver Stone
Atlanta Paver Stone by ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete, is the top Atlanta brick, stone Paver design contractor in Atlanta. As an Atlanta brick, stone Paver design firm, incorporating brick, stone pavers into your home's exterior hardscape design, is one of our top Atlanta Masonry specialties. Deciding to have us design and create an Atlanta Paver Stone project for your home will put you at the forefront of one of the hottest new Atlanta trends in outdoor landscape, hardscape design today. The use of Paver Stone is one of the most beautiful trends in outdoor living design. Atlanta homes are the perfect place to showcase Paver Stone in their outdoor living spaces. As Atlanta experts at the installation of Paver Stone, we know that Paver Stone can visually enhance the beauty of your home's exterior hardscape and patio design. Designing and installing Paver Stone in Atlanta for more than 26 years, we can design and execute any masonry project perfectly to beautify your home's exterior surroundings. When installing any new Atlanta Paver Stone project, our foremost job is to educate our clients not only as to the many facets within the construction of utilizing Paver Stone for their Atlanta home's exterior project, but also about what is involved with each facet of the design and installation of new Paver Stone for your Atlanta home. We can help you select the materials, in this case, Paver Stone, along with designing and building the perfect Paver Stone project to accentuate your Atlanta home's exterior landscaping and outdoor facade. Our many, many years of Atlanta experience installing Paver Stone with our own hands, creates a trust between you, the client, and us, the contractor.
Stone Pavers Atlanta
Installing Paver Stone in Atlanta is one of our specialties. We are experts at designing, installing and constructing projects using Paver Stone in Atlanta, as well as other masonry that incorporates stone, brick or stucco. The perfect place for incorporating Paver Stone is the exterior of your Atlanta home. Adding Paver Stone into your Atlanta home's landscape and hardscape designs is one of the best things you can do to add value to your Atlanta home. There has been a steady rise in requests for the addition of Paver Stone in Patio designs, making it one of landscape's hot new outdoor trends in Atlanta. Designers and Atlanta homeowners are requesting the use of more and more Paver Stone for hardscape and Patio design. Adding an outdoor Patio using Paver Stone to your Atlanta home's exterior living space will add beauty to your home's environment. Our Paver Stone projects in Atlanta and throughout the South have been voted as top notch by all of our Atlanta, North Atlanta, Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, Woodstock, Johns Creek, Duluth, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Virginia Highlands, Vinings, Morningside, Lenox, Chastain, and Smyrna clients. As expert Paver Stone designers and contractors in Atlanta, we can design and install Paver Stone projects for you in the Atlanta area that will serve you in beauty, design and function for many years to come. Paver Stone installation and replacement is where our artistry in design meets with our mastery of technique and quality in our Paver Stone construction projects in the Atlanta area. We are masters of the work that we do as a premier Paver Stone Atlanta Installation contractors. Our finished projects utilizing the beauty of Paver Stone masonry speak for themselves.
Stone Paver Atlanta
As Stone Paver design professionals in Atlanta, we understand and use good exterior home design principles when planning your Stone Paver projects for your Atlanta home. There are many factors to consider when using Stone Paver design in construction projects for your Atlanta home. As Masters of Stoneworks and Masonry, we can provide you with gorgeous designs for the exterior of your home utilizing Stone Paver that is affordable, unique and beautiful. As experts at Stonework and Masonry we can educate you as to the myriad of design options available to you for any Stone Paver project you might desire for your Atlanta home. There are many types of Stone Paver ideas that can be incorporated into your outdoor living design. Stone Paver installation can provide you with beautiful options for your home's outdoor environment that speak to your home's individual personality. Stone Paver comes in a variety of different types, even different colors, for the many different areas of your home's exterior, landscape and hardscape design. As Stone Paver installation professionals, we can give you a great understanding of the advantages and beauty of using Stone Paver in your Atlanta home and show you images of the many examples of our previous Stone Paver projects showcasing the beauty that you can achieve by incorporating Stone Paver into the landscape and hardscape of your Atlanta home's exterior design.
Why is the use of Stone Paver growing in popularity?
- There are many good reasons as to why Stone Paver is becoming a popular building material for constructing outdoor patios and entertainment decks in Atlanta. The following is a list of some Stone Paver advantages:
Advantages and Benefits of Stone Paver
- Easy Repair
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Fast Serviceability
- When considering maintenance and replacement costs, Paver Stone offers an economical long-term alternative to other types of pavement. They can be laid in almost any weather condition and require no grouted joints, mortar (other than perimeter reinforcement), and concrete sub-base or curing time. We will consider the initial installation costs and the long term maintenance costs involved, so as to get an estimate of the overall costs of the project at hand.
- One can install poured-in-place concrete for Patio paving, it costs much less than Paver Stone, but concrete slabs can have the tendency to crack and split during the short to medium term. When designing with Paver Stone, the joints between Pavers eliminate cracking normally associated with conventional asphalt and concrete pavements.
Concrete Patio Pavers
- Concrete Paver Stone is the next alternative in the Patio paving cost spectrum. The cost of Patio Pavers varies greatly because it depends on the quality of the Pavers material.
Concrete, Brick or Natural Paver Stone
- Concrete Patio Paver Stone cost less than brick Patio Pavers and natural Paver Stone because the cost of the raw materials to manufacture concrete Patio Pavers is much less than brick or natural Paver Stone. If you are on a moderate budget consider concrete Patio Pavers for value. If you have a higher budget go for brick or natural Paver Stone.
Easy Repair and Maintenance
- Another segmental Paver benefit is that they can be removed and reused without visual or structural changes to allow access to utilities or to change soiled sections of paved areas.
- Paved traffic and recreational areas may be sealed for added protection against fading and soiling.
- Paver Stone is easy to maintain. Regular sweeping and occasional rinsing are usually the most maintenance needed. Well-manufactured pavers are guaranteed not to crack or delaminate, especially pavers with complete color saturation.
- Stone Pavers' combination of strength, resilient abrasion resistance, and flexibility deliver highly durable, crack-proof pavement able to handle all types of wheeled traffic and pedestrians with very low maintenance requirements. Areas surfaced with concrete pavers are immediately usable, guaranteeing a quick process of any application and contract jobs, which is especially important when resurfacing highly populated areas. Whether for new construction or resurfacing of old unsightly or damaged surfaces, consider the valuable benefits of interlocking pavers.
- Manufactured to tight dimensional tolerances, Paver Stone is stronger than regular poured concrete surfaces and more durable than black asphalt. It can take more abuse and last for generations. A segmental paving system allows for expansion and contraction without producing surface cracks, unlike monolithic concrete surfaces and stamped concrete.
- On both vehicular and pedestrian applications, Paver Stone has a non-skid surface even when wet.
- Paver Stone is made of natural aggregates without petroleum-based products. Water percolates through joints, preventing less run off. This makes pavers an environmentally safe product and enables us to all pitch in and be green.
- Interlocking concrete Paver Stone will enhance the aesthetics and value of your property. Offering a wide selection of colors, shapes and finishes, these products enhance any architectural style from Craftsman to Contemporary and Mission to Mediterranean. All of these will add immediate value to any property for several key factors. One, they are guaranteed for life and the manufacturer backed warranty can be transferred from one owner to the next. Second, they are beautiful pieces of functional art that will add curb appeal to any style home. In turn, they help sell the house quicker. Third, they are environmentally friendly and anything that each of us can do to help our environment is a great investment for all of us.
Paver Stone Application
- Interlocking pavers are available in three thicknesses –3"/ 8cm, 2 3/8"/ 6 cm and 1" tiles. One-inch tiles should only be applied in pedestrian areas, since they are definitely not suitable for wheeled traffic. Vehicular areas require the thicker pavers for durability. To assess the situation and your options, we can give you expert information and advice. We are certified Paver Stone designers and professional segmental paver installers.
- Paver Stone can be used in all climates and can be walked on immediately upon completion. Cracking, which is common with traditional asphalt and concrete pavements, is not an issue with these interlocking concrete pavers due to the joints between the pavers. Interlocking concrete pavers are a flexible system and allow for movement. Paver Stone is almost indestructible. This pavement installation system moves in unison with the earth's usual tendency to swell and contract over the long term, thus avoiding any serious damage.
- In colder climates where snow is a common element, concrete pavers are the ideal choice. Concrete pavers resist deterioration of freezing and thawing cycles and de-icing salts better than asphalt and ordinary poured in place concrete. Snow can be plowed, blown, or shoveled just like asphalt or concrete pavements. The beveled or chamfered edges of pavers prevent plows or shovels from catching on the edge. Other methods of snow removal can also be applied to these pavers. De-icing products such as calcium, chloride, or salt will not harm the pavers. Electric or liquid snow melting systems work well under concrete pavers, eliminating snow removal while reducing slip hazards. Darker colored pavers can also aid in accelerating the melting process.
The Versatility of Paver Stone
- Due to the availability of various shapes, colors, and sizes of Stone Pavers, they have become one of the most versatile paving materials available today. Additionally, the combination of slip resistance and attractive finishes has aided their popularity to what they are today.
- In choosing the floor material for a patio, one must be careful to properly consider the safety, comfort, style and design issues of the patio surface. Stone Paver design addresses all these factors because they have a non-slip surface, they are comfortable to walk on, and they have a classical appearance and can be designed in a variety of patterns, shapes and colors in your Atlanta home.
Unfortunately, there are many individuals and companies who are out there offering Paver Stone installation, masonry patios, stonework, stone masonry and other forms of construction in which they have no history. Companies, who hire crews or individuals proposing to be masters of the art of stonework and masonry who do not honestly have the right to claim these abilities. Some owners of these companies many times have never ever been involved in construction themselves – they are pure salesmen. Others who might have dabbled in it, yet have never trained in true Masonry, nor are Masons themselves. If you seek the best stonework, stone masonry and the many other facets of construction that we offer, then do not hesitate to contact us for all of your Atlanta projects. We have 26 years of serving the Atlanta and North Atlanta area and an extremely long list of Atlanta clients who have realized that you truly do get what you pay for.
Trust in ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete for all of your Paver Stone installation projects in Atlanta. Trust us for all of your Atlanta Stoneworks Design, Landscape, Hardscape, Stonework and Stone Masonry needs as well as all other forms of pool deck, outdoor kitchen construction, Stone patios, Masonry, and all other Atlanta home renovation. Mr. Arnold is an Atlanta Master Mason of over 26 years and along with his crews of Master Masons offers you the superior and premier art of Landscape, Stonework, Stone Masonry and all forms of Masonry skill and knowledge necessary to provide you with the best results, hands down! Contact us today for a free consultation – 770.345.2686 ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete, your premier Atlanta Hardscape, Atlanta Landscape, Atlanta Fireplace, Atlanta Stonework and Home Renovation Contractor Firm 770.345.2686