Basement Renovation Atlanta
Basement Renovation Atlanta by ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete, is the top provider of Basement Renovation in Atlanta. Incorporating stone masonry into your home's Basement design, construction is one of our top Basement Renovation specialties in Atlanta. We are a Basement Renovation Contractor in Atlanta that can design and create Basement Renovation projects for you that will put you at the forefront of the hottest new Basement Renovation trends in Atlanta home design. The trend toward Basement Renovation here in Atlanta has been steadily increasing here over the past few years. We can show you how to use Stone Masonry to visually enhance the beauty of your Basement Renovation project and have it become an additional center for living, dining and entertaining in your Atlanta home. Basement Renovation executed perfectly by us as an Atlanta contractor can beautify your Atlanta home's Basement design by using textured surfaces such as Stone, brick or stucco, or any other combination thereof. When designing any new Basement Renovation or Stone Masonry project, our foremost job as a contractor is to educate our Atlanta clients not only as to the many facets within the construction of utilizing stone for their Basement Renovation project, but also about what is involved with each facet of the design and Basement Renovation of their Atlanta home. We can help you select the material for your Basement Renovation project, in this case, stone, brick, or stucco, along with designing and building the perfect Basement Renovation project to accommodate and enhance your Atlanta home's Basement interior. Our many, many years of experience as a Basement Renovation contractor creating stonework projects in the Atlanta area with our own hands, creates a trust between you, the client, and us, the Contractor.
As a Contractor, designing and constructing Renovation Basement projects for your Atlanta Home that incorporate stone, brick or stucco are our company's specialty. We are an experts at the Renovation and design of the Basement areas of Atlanta home projects. We can advise you on a Renovation Basement design that incorporates the beauty of stone masonry into the Basement of your Atlanta home. Professional Contractors such as ourselves are best qualified to design and execute the Renovation of the Basement of your Atlanta Home. A Contractor who deals with Renovation and Basement Design on a daily basis is the best person to advise you about the Renovation for the Basement of your Atlanta Home. A professional Contractor such as ourselves can implement Basement Renovation for your Atlanta Home that is long lasting, comfortable and unique. Designers and homeowners are requesting fresh Renovation ideas for Basement design in Atlanta homes that are using more Masonry Stone than ever before. The design possibilities are endless. Renovation for the Basement of your Atlanta home can integrate mixtures of multiple colors and finishes of stone masonry. Renovation of your home's Basement incorporating Masonry Stone will add long lasting beauty to the living areas of your Atlanta Basement and home. Our Renovation design of Basement projects in Atlanta and throughout the South have been voted as top notch by all of our Atlanta, North Atlanta, Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Alpharetta, Milton, Cumming, Woodstock, Johns Creek, Duluth, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Virginia Highlands, Vinings, Morningside, Lenox, Chastain, and Smyrna clients. As an expert Contractor, the Renovation Basement projects we can design and install for your Atlanta Home will serve you in beauty, design and function for many years to come. Stone, brick and stucco can easily be incorporated into the Renovation of the Basement of your Atlanta Home. Renovation and Basement design is where our architectural artistry meets with our mastery of technique and quality in our Atlanta area construction projects. We are a Contractor that is a master of the Renovation work that we do and our finished Basement projects in the Atlanta area utilizing the beauty of stone speak for themselves.
Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor
There are many factors to consider when hiring an Atlanta Home Masonry Contractor to complete a Basement Renovation project using stone, brick or stucco inside your Home. In Atlanta, as Basement Renovation professionals, we understand and use good interior Basement design principles. As an Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor we provide our customers with design in Stone Masonry Basement Renovation that is unique, beautiful and lasting. We can educate you as to the myriad of Stone and Masonry options available for any Atlanta Basement Renovation project you may desire for your Atlanta home. There are many types of Stone Masonry, brick or stucco that can be used inside your home and throughout your Atlanta home's Basement Renovation. We, as an Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor can provide you with multiple stone options for your Basement environment that speak to your own personality. You can select from many different materials, even different colors, for the many different areas in your Atlanta home's Basement Renovation design. We can give you a great understanding of the advantages of using Stone Masonry for your Atlanta home's Basement Renovation and show you examples of the beauty that we as a Contractor can provide you with using Stone Masonry throughout your Atlanta home's Basement Renovation.
Hire us as your Basement Renovation Contractor if you want to…
- Transform your ugly unfinished basement into the BONUS living space you’ve always wanted…
- Avoid the common pitfalls do-it-yourselfers make when finishing a basement…
- Get expert advice on positioning walls, bars, entertainment rooms, exercise areas, bathrooms, lighting and storage spaces…
- Hide beams, water meters, electrical panels, pipes and exposed ductwork…
- Get many creative ideas to help you design and plan a more functional basement…
Some tips For Basement Renovation:
Tip 1: Don't Start Basement Renovation Until You Know It's Dry
- Before you do any kind of finished work on a basement you MUST make sure there won't be any water issues that could cause damage. Go outside and inspect the exterior walls for moisture problems. Make sure the ground is sloped away from the foundation walls. Also, check the downspouts, if they're clogged, it could be create a lot of moisture and bring it into the basement.
Tip 2: Check Your Local Building Codes
- Once you have a design plan and you've checked for moisture, the next thing you should do is find out whether you need to get a permit for the proposed Basement Renovation. Also, make sure that everything pertaining to electrical work is done to code.
Tip 3: Put Some Furring on Your Basement Walls
- Install furring strips on the Basement wall so you'll have a 1/2-inch of space between the interior wall and the moisture on the outside wall. You can use a Chicago bar, which is basically 1/2-inch thick metal strips.
Tip 4: Keep the Vapor Out and the Warmth In Your Basement
- Polyurethane sheeting is great for keeping moisture from seeping into your Basement area. Consider insulation that's completely enclosed in a vapor barrier.
Tip 5: Utilize A Suspended Ceiling
- If you need to have access to electrical and plumbing systems in your ceiling, suspended ceiling tiles are the way to go. Otherwise, with a drywall ceiling, you'd have to create access panels.
Tip 6: Recessed Lighting
- Recessed lighting is great for basements since you don't want fixtures hanging from a low ceiling. Because there's limited natural light, basement lighting is essential to brighten the place up.
Tip 7: Add Some Warmth at the Baseboards
- Baseboard heating is an excellent choice for a basement. Normally the basement is the coolest room in the house, so choose a heating method wisely.
Tip 8: The Furnace Room is Not for Finishing
- Leave the boiler room and the laundry room unfinished to save money. There is code for framing around those items, and a certain clearance has to be maintained between the wall and the unit. Generally there should be at least two feet of space all the way around the unit.
Tip 9: Build Up the Floor Before You Lay Anything Down
- Since the basement is below ground, it gets a lot of coolness and moisture, so you need to warm it up. It is important to have a vapor barrier put down to protect the space between the wood and the cement.
Tip 10: remember all of the above tips!
- Keeping all of these tips in mind can help you make sure the Basement Renovation project in your Atlanta home is a complete success!
The term Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor encompasses many things. We are a full service turnkey company for providing excellence involving anything having to do with Stone or Stone Masonry Atlanta Basement Renovation. The following is just a partial listing of all of the Stone Masonry services our company can provide for you as an Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor:
- Indoor Fireplaces
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Stone Fire Pits and Grill Enclosures
- Indoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Kitchens
- New and Replacement Chimneys
- Pool Decking
- Custom Water Fountains
- Custom Garden Ponds and Waterfalls
- Stone Gardens
- Dry Creek Beds
- Exterior Stone Steps and Pathways
- Fencing and Borders
- Interior and Exterior Stone Walls
- Stone Columns and Entryways
- Showers and Whirlpool Tubs
- Stone Facade
Unfortunately, there are many individuals and companies who are out there offering Basement Renovation, stone masonry, pool decks, kitchen design and construction, masonry patios, stonework and other forms of construction in which they have no history. Companies, who hire crews or individuals proposing to be masters of the art of stonework and Masonry who do not honestly have the right to claim these abilities. Some owners of these companies many times have never ever been involved in construction themselves – they are pure salesmen. Others who might have dabbled in it, yet have never trained in true Masonry, nor are Masons themselves. If you seek the best stonework, Stone Masonry and the many other facets of construction that we offer, then do not hesitate to contact us for all of your Atlanta projects. We have 26 years of serving the Atlanta and North Atlanta area as a Masonry Basement Renovation Contractor in Atlanta and have an extremely long list clients who have realized that you truly do get what you pay for.
Trust in ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete as your Masonry Basement Renovation Contractor for all of your Atlanta Home Renovations, Stone Masonry and Stonework needs as well as all other forms of pool deck, outdoor kitchen construction, Stone patios, Atlanta masonry, Atlanta hardscape, and Atlanta landscape. Mr. Arnold is an Atlanta Master Mason of over 26 years and along with his crews of Master Masons offers you the superior and premier art of stonework, Stone Masonry and all forms of Masonry skill and knowledge necessary to provide you with the best results, hands down! Contact us today for a free consultation – 770.345.2686 ARNOLD Masonry and Concrete, your premier Atlanta Basement Renovation Contractor, Atlanta Hardscape, Atlanta Landscape, Atlanta Fireplace, Stonework and Atlanta Home Renovations Contractor Firm 770.345.2686